Friday, August 27, 2010

Tags & Tuts made from my kits and tubes!

I just have to show off some of the amazing tags & tuts that have been made from my kits and tubes.

First off is this gorgeous tag made using the American Cowboy kit. If you would like to have one of these beauties you can find the Photoshop Tutorial at giZZy's forum Rebel-Dezigns . She did an amazing job on both the tag and the tut!
The next tag & tut to show off is another by giZZy (I just love her! She is such a good friend and a most excellent tagger/tut writer) this one uses my Nouveau Kit and is simply awesome!
Head on over to Rebel-Dezigns and give this one a try, you won't be sorry!

And finally we have the tag/tut by giZZy that features my Pink Sunshine kit. I made the kit based on a wish from my friend Fiona who wanted a kit that used pink and yellow together but wasn't having a lot of luck finding one. She wished, I designed, and giZZy created this masterpiece...


Once again, head over to Rebel-Dezigns and try this tut!

Much thanks to giZZy and the gang at Rebel-Dezigns they encourage me when I am on the verge of quitting and give me confidence when I feel that my creations are not worthy of being shared. Thanks giZ, Hella, Fiona, Bianca, Joyita and all the rest of the fabulous folks! None of this would be here if it weren't for ya'll prodding me on!

Love to you all!

LG

No comments:

Post a Comment